HEMOFARM (BELBIEN) 10MG
$400.00 – $1,300.00
Hemofarm Belbien for short term insomnia
Proper sleep is very important for an overall good health. In many people who are unable to get proper sleep, doctors have the choice of prescribing Hemofarm Belbien.
How does Hemofarm Belbien Work?
The medicine basically works on the GABA-A receptors in the human brain. They release the GABA nerve calming neurotransmitter in the brain. This leads to calming down anxiety, relaxing the muscles and helping the patient fall asleep. Another great factor with this medicine is that not only does it help people fall asleep faster, it also reduces the number of times they awake in night leading a fuller, more comforting sleep.
Correct way to use Hemofarm Belbien:
The medicine can be consumed by people who are over 18 years of age. A young person can take the medicine in 10mg, but weak and elderly should only take 5mg at one time. Dietary restrictions do not apply to the tablet so it can be consumed on empty or full stomach. This medicine is meant to help you sleep so it must only be consumed when you plan to go to bed otherwise it may induce drowsiness. Only one tablet should be consumed in one night.
Who should avoid taking Hemofarm Belbien?
- This medicine is not meant for people who are less than 18 years of age.
- People who have sleep apnea or snoring problem should not take this medicine.
- People who have any kind of liver problem, including those with decreased liver function.
- Pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers should not take this medicine.
- People who have an active case or history of schizophrenia or bipolar disorder.
- People who have any other kind of psychotic illness, unless advised otherwise.
- People who have abnormally weak muscles or have myasthenia gravis
- People who are lactose intolerant should not consume these tablets.
- People who have allergic reactions to any of the ingredients
This medicine is meant only for short term insomnia treatment that should not be more than four weeks. Any longer usage of the medicine run the risk of causing dependence or addiction.
Common and Uncommon side effects of Hemaform Belbien:
Common side effects of the medicine are those which occur between 1 in a100 people. These my include:
- Feeling of Nausea, urge to vomit
- Diarrhea or running stomach
- Memory loss, may be followed by headaches
- Fatigue and Dizziness
- Some people may experience hallucinations or nightmares.
Uncommon side effects of the medicine are those which occur between 1 in a1000 people. These my include:
- Anger and aggression
- Liver enzyme level elevation
- Confusion and irritability
- Muscle weaknesses
- Skin rashes and itching
- Double vision
Correct way to store Hemaform Belbien
These medicines are made of pretty sturdy compounds and do not need to be stored in temperature-controlled environments. Users should keep them in the container they ship in and store them at room temperature. However, it must be protected from direct heat so do not store it in direct sunlight and in order to keep it safe from moisture, do not store it in your bathroom either. This medicine is not meant for underage people or animals so make sure it remains out of the reach of children and pet animals.
Just like any other medicine, these tablets should only be consumed under proper medical guidance and supervision. They should not be consumed for periods longer than what is prescribed by a registered medical practitioner.
180 pills, 360 pills, 90 Pills