Tramadolo HCI Sandox for pain relief
Analgesics are a great way for pain relief which have made life simple and easy for most people. Doctors today rely on pain relivers for short term injury management, post surgical care and many other cases where the patients are in severe pain. Tramadolo HCI Sandox is a common and effective pain reliever bring used by medical practitioners these days.
How does Tramadolo HCI Sandox Work?
Tramadolo is a pain reliever created in a lab though medical science is still not that certain about its workings. It works like most opioids where it binds itself to pain receptors in the brain and numbs them, thus reducing the sensation of pain, as experienced in the human brain. The great aspect of this medicine is that it is non steroidal and does not lead to creation of any stomach ulcers or any kind of internal bleeding.
Correct way to use Tramadolo HCI Sandox:
Tramadol is a pain reliever that works like any other sedative. This means that it works fast and is also very effective. The catch is that it is also very addictive. This means that the medicine is to be used sparing and with extreme care. Not more than one tablet should be consumed in a day and it is best to consume it before you plan to go to sleep. Even for a full grown adult, not more than 400mg/day of the medicine should be taken though for most people it is best to take just about 100mg in the form of extended release tablets. The medicine may be consumed regardless of full or empty stomach.
Who should avoid taking Tramadolo HCI Sandox?
- The tablets should not be given to people below 12 years of age.
- These tablets should only be taken for moderate or severe pain. Low degree pain should be manager through other means.
- This is not a medicine meant for relieving pain caused after surgical removal of tonsils or adenoids, particularly among children less than 18 years of age.
- The medicine should not be given to children between 12 and 18 who are overweight.
- Children in similar age who have obstructive snoring or breathing problems should not take this medicine.
- Children in similar age who are overweight should also avoid taking this medicine.
- This medicine should not be taken by people who have a history of drug abuse of any kind.
Known side effects of Tramadolo HCI Sandox:
The side effects of this medicine can be classified as common and uncommon. The common side effects of the medicine include:
- Constipation or tight stomach, though some people may experience indigestion as well.
- Headache or dizziness
- Some people also experience weakness or drowsiness
- Vomiting is also a know side effect among some people
- Nausea, spasticity and euphoria are also known side effects.
The uncommon or rare side effects of this medicine are as follows:
- Some people have experienced vertigo or visual disturbances
- Some people have reported dry mouth or sweating
- A few people have reported experiencing rashes and itchy skin as well
- Dry mouth and vertigo are also some of the uncommon side effects of the medicine
- In extremely rare cases, the medicine has also caused seizures and serotonin syndrome when it had adverse drug interactions with some medicines.
The medicine is known to have caused dependence or even addiction so it must be used under proper medical supervision and for limited times only.
Correct way to store Tramadolo HCI Sandox:
These medicines can be stored at room temperature but make sure that they are protected from direct sunlight and moisture. Make sure that you keep the tablets away from pets and children.