$400.00 – $1,300.00
Zolpiden Sandoz 10mg to help you have a relaxing sleep
Sleep is a basic necessity and component of a healthy lifestyle. Many people however experience phases in life when they have difficulty sleeping. In these scenarios, doctors prescribe them medicines for short term insomnia. Zolpiden Sandoz 10mg is among the most effective medicines to help people sleep and is recommended by doctors across the globe. If you have been prescribed this tablet, you will find the below information very helpful.
What is Zolpiden Sandoz 10mg and how does it work:
Zolpiden Sandoz is a special medication that doctors use to initiate and maintain sleep in people who might have insomnia issues. The medicine is different from other sleeping pills because unlike other pills, these tablets work by binding themselves to special sites in the brain which induce sleep in people. It is meant for people above 18 years of age and should not be consumed for more than 4 weeks in a row.
Things to know before you take this medicine:
- This medicine does not go well with alcohol so do not consume alcohol if you plan to take these tablets.
- If you have severe liver problems, this medicine is not meant for you. Let your doctor know beforehand about your liver conditions.
- If you have any kind of lungs related problem, breathing related problem or have sleep apnea, you should not take this medicine.
- This medicine is not meant for people who have a history of sleep problems like engaging in activities when not fully awake or if have experienced sleep walking or sleep driving.
- This medicine should not be consumed by people who have previously experienced or are currently facing muscle weakness or myasthenia gravis.
How to consume Zolpiden Sandoz 10mg:
Before you start taking this medicine, you must inform your doctor about the following matters:
- If you suspect or are aware that you have allergy to any of the ingredients of the tablet, inform your doctor and work on options.
- If you are currently pregnant or have planned for a pregnancy, discuss this matter with your doctor because Zolpiden is not meant to be used by pregnant women.
- If you are currently breast feeding, let your doctor know because this medicine can pass through in mother’s milk.
- If you have medical conditions like epilepsy, mental illness like schizophrenia or if you are experiencing depression, talk to your doctor and coordinate with your mental health expert.
- If you know or suspect that you have problems related to your heart, liver, kidneys or lungs, check with your doctor about the consumption of these medicines.
- Coordinate with your doctor if you have any upcoming planned surgery about the consumption of Zolpiden Sandoz.
The medicine is a one tablet a night medicine. If your doctor has prescribed you to take this medicine ensure that you do not take more than one tablet in a night. If you are a healthy adult, a 10mg tablet should be enough for you. For senior citizens who are above 65 years of age, 5mg variant should be consumed. Sometimes it may take some time before working. Do not panic and take another pill. This medicine is not be consumed for long durations and under no circumstances should you take this medicine for more than 4 weeks.
Storage of Zolpiden Sandoz 10 mg
The medicine does not require any special storage condition. Just keep it away from direct sunlight and do not sore it in moisture heave places like bathrooms. Always keep the medicine out of the reach of small children or pets.
180 pills, 360 pills, 90 Pills